9.13.2010

VIDEO: The On Fires - Hotel Room / Without

The On Fires
Rye Bar
Athens, GA
09.09.2010

Two of my favorite songs from the album, Betrayerand from both sets they played that night.


"Hotel Room"

This is from the 1st set they played that night at Rye Bar in Athens, GA. 09/09/10.
I apologize for it being so dark. Tried to get better lighting with some close ups, but It was an intimate venue and the lighting couldn't be helped much by my Blackberry's camera light.


"Without"

This is from the 2nd set they played that night at Rye Bar in Athens, GA. 09/09/10.
I apologize for it being so dark. It was an intimate venue and the lighting couldn't be helped much by my Blackberry's camera light. Still, the song is great and around the 5 min mark, Marty goes into an insane guitar performance which I was able to capture in better lighting.

No comments: