9.15.2010

VIDEO: Ingram Hill - Songs from Peachtree Tavern - 09.10.10

Ingram Hill
Peachtree Tavern
Atlanta (Buckhead) GA
09.10.2010

"Hey Girl" is so awesome. I hate that this clip is so short, and I didn't get the whole song. At the time I was still trying out the video camera on my Blackberry. SORRY!!! :( It's such a beautiful song too! Anyways, after hearing it LIVE, this has since become one of my favorites of ALL their songs I've heard so far, and I think one of the top songs from the new album, Look Your Best (out on Sept. 28, via Rock Ridge Music).


"Broken Lover" is the first song from the upcoming album, Look Your Best. I love the catchy "whoa oh"s throughout. :-) Fun!


"Impossiblehad a fun twist when they incorporated the chorus of Travie McCoy's "Billionaire". Which they follow with "Something to Cry To", a new favorite of mine (even though it's an older Ingram Hill song). The video finishes up with "What If I'm Right". Love that catchy guitar riff!


"As Long As I'm With You" is one of my favorite songs and the first single to be released from the upcoming album, Look Your Best.


"Almost Perfect" was perfect to me! I love the music but especially the lyrics. There's some conversation with the crowd before they go into the last song of the evening, "Four Letter Word".

No comments: