5.28.2008

MARK IT: Jeff Krantz in NYC - June 6

Click on an image below to see it's enlarged version.


Well everyone... It's about that time for another blog entry about Jeff Krantz and his music. :-) Hee hee. Can't help it... I've got to do my part to spread the word, and the love... for my friend, my muse, and amazing musician...Jeff.
JEFF KRANTZ
Kenny's Castaways
157 Bleecker Street, NYC
Friday, June 6, 2008
8:00 PM

So mark your calendars already!
I WISH I could be so lucky to make this event, but living in Georgia makes it a little difficult for me to get out there right now. If YOU are lucky enough to live or be in NYC that night, go see Jeff's performance! Believe me, I'd trade places between GA and NY in a heartbeat if I could, and go!

In times when it seems like music is more manufactured than not, Jeff's music is a refreshing reminder that there are still singer/songwriters out there who have not forgotten the magic of creating music that has meaning. Beyond his music, Jeff is a continual source of creative inspiration for me. I've always found it important to support that which I believe in, and Jeff's talent should without a doubt, not go unnoticed.

Please support my friend, and talented artist, Jeff, and take a listen to his exceptional music.... on his websites, or at a show, or both.

THANKS!

Spread the word...and the love...

Check out his websites for information about his upcoming European Tour too!

No comments: