8.31.2010

DISCOVER: Ingram Hill

Photo by Kristin Barlowe

Ingram Hill has an upcoming album Look Your Best, coming out next month! I've had the fortunate opportunity to preview this album, and I am really enjoying it! I think that you will too. So make sure to mark your calendars for it's release!

Their first single, "As Long As I'm With You" is what first caught my attention. It has a great message, and I find it especially helpful on those days that just don't seem to go right. I am fortunate to have amazing people in my life I can count on. This song reminds me of them, and that just makes me love it even more.

Here, have a listen...



"Wish You'd Stay" is another slow song I enjoy from this album. It's a simply beautiful ballad, and it's easy to get lost in. But...these guys can also rock out!

I love the energy of "Ready for the Sun". It's definitely one of the songs I would LOVE to experience them playing in a LIVE performance. Speaking of which, they've got a couple shows in GA! Yeah! I've got to make it to one of them! (ATL - 09/10 or Athens - 09/22!) But you don't have to live in GA to discover their music or even catch a show!
Lucky for you...Ingram Hill is currently on tour to promote the release of Look Your Best which comes out on September 28, 2010, via Rock Ridge Music.

9/2 - Baton Rouge, LA / The Varsity Theatre (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/4 - Nashville, TN / Exit/In (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/8 - Gainesville, FL / Common Grounds (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/9 - West Columbia, SC / New Brookland Tavern (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/10 - Atlanta, GA / Peachtree Tavern
9/11 - Isle of Palms, SC / The Windjammer
9/13 - Lexington, KY / Cosmic Charlie's (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/15 - Fayetteville, AR / George's Majestic Lounge (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/16 - Oxford, MS / Proud Larry's (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/17 - Starkville, MS / Rick's Café (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/22 - Athens, GA / Melting Point (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/24 - Auburn, AL / Bourbon Street (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)
9/25 - Jackson, MS / Hal & Mal's Red Room
9/30 - Hattiesburg, MS / Mug Shots
10/15 - Birmingham, AL / Zydeco
10/16 - Natchez, MS / Great Mississippi River Balloon Race
10/28 - Tuscaloosa, AL / The Dixie (SEC tour w/Benjy Davis Project)

Ingram Hill is: Justin Moore (lead vocals, guitar), Phil Bogard (guitar), Zach Kirk (bass)




No comments: