7.12.2010

A WORD FROM... Martin Brummeler of Mass Solo Revolt

Exciting news! Guess who's playing at the legendary 40 Watt Club in Athens tomorrow night? I'll let my friend and musician, Martin Brummeler of Mass Solo Revolt fill you in...

In the era where band members are spread out over the country... a new combination emerges:

Brummeler, a guitar, and amazing versions of songs from
Easy Mark, Bend In Time, and the new (in the midst of being made) record!

I promise this show will be unique, intense, and especially for you.

Please consider coming out on a Tuesday night and supporting both me, and some really good bands from out of town. It'll be fun, and who knows if I will ever do this sort of thing again?

Yeah, so come cheer, heckle, throw shit...

THanks!
Brummeler
July 13, 2010
Doors open at 9 PM
$6 (21+) $8 (18-20)

No comments: