4.22.2008

LIST: Woo Me Music

Some older songs, some newer ones. Some sweet songs, some dirtier ones. But all definite turn ons.

Listed in no particular order:


All I Need
Radiohead / In Rainbows

The way the song starts out and when Thom's voice comes in is so f***ing sexy it makes me crazy...

Lover's Waltz
AA Bondy / American Hearts

I love how this song makes me want to slow dance...

When She Loves You
Emerson Hart / Cigarettes and Gasoline

Wow...this could make a bitter person love again...

Angel
Massive Attack / Mezzanine

Simple lyrics, sexy beats. Enough said.

Your Ways
Jeff Krantz

The melody is so pretty...simple, sweet, makes me want to sway... I love, love, love Jeff's ways... :-)

Nobody Does It Better
Radiohead / Cover - Original by Carly Simon

Like Thom says just before he starts singing, it's the sexiest song ever written...but as much as I like Carly's version...I gotta say that Radiohead does it better.

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
Smashing Pumpkins / Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness: Dawn to Dusk

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

I Love You Anyways
Travis / Good Feeling

*sigh* I love the slowness of this song...

Come On Get Higher
Matt Nathanson / Some Mad Hope

mmm...this song is so mad hot.

No One's Gonna Love You
Band of Horses / Cease to Begin

Love the intro...it's kinda magical...

Closer
Nine Inch Nails / The Downward Spiral

Come on...you know that sexy beat as soon as it drops. And with lyrics that include "I want to f*** you like an animal"...Dirty hot.

Ava Adore
Smashing Pumpkins / Adore

In Billy 'I see dirty'...In Billy 'I count stars'...We must never be apart...

Zero
Smashing Pumpkins / Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness: Dawn to Dusk
I know, yet another SP song. Can't help it. Billy Corgan rocks my world... Yeah...'He's the one for me....he's all I really need, oh yeah...' ;)

No comments: