9.10.2008

A WORD FROM... Lucky Diaz

And now a word from my good friend and talented musician, Lucky Diaz.
Hi all,

Room 5 has offered me a residency on Sunday nights! My slot is at 8:00 starting this Sunday.
So if you or your friends are twiddling your thumbs with nothing to do come on by. As always I appreciate your support.
The Hitchcock Soundtracks (formerly "The Wonder Twin Powers") also have a show coming up 10/17 @ 10PM which is a friday so catch the whole band then!
We're working on our first EP so look for it soon.

Please pass this along to anyone you think may be interested. I hope you and your families are doing great!

Thanks all!

www.luckydiazmusic.com
www.myspace.com/luckydiaz
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucky-Diaz/22535180158
The Residency Begins...
Experience it.

No comments: