9.30.2008

MARK IT: Mass Solo Revolt

Mass Solo Revolt | Rye Bar | Athfest 2008

UPDATED BLOG.
From Original Blog Date: 08.11.2008
I saw them during Athfest, and they kick some royal ass! October can't get here sooner. Rock on!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! I'M MARKING MINE!!

Mass Solo Revolt has THREE, that's right THREE upcoming shows in Athens.
The first of which is THIS WEEKEND!

Mass Solo Revolt w/ The Interiors
10/05
9 pm
farm 255
255 W. Washington St. Athens, GA

AND... as if that isn't already awesome news... It's the first show they've done in almost 3 months! (I think that last one might've been the Rye Bar show I caught them at during Athfest '08).

AND...ALL NEW SONGS. Seriously?! I can't wait. :)

AND... I just saw in a myspace bulletin that this show is FREE!

I've got a few days, to make sure I find gas at a dang station, so I can be there. This shortage is a pain! Oh well, though I'm not fortunate to live in Athens, I'm within an hour's drive. Mass Solo Revolt are definitely worth going out there to see. If you already live in Athens, then there's no excuse to miss their shows!

Anyways... I plan on being there this Sunday. Will you?

Other upcoming dates:

Mass Solo Revolt w/ The Warm Fuzzies
10/28
10 pm
Tastyworld
312 E. Broad St. Athens, GA
Cover: $5

Mass Solo Revolt w/ Odist
11/06
10 pm
The Caledonia Lounge
256 W. Clayton St. Athens, GA
Cover: $6

No comments: