11.21.2008

SPECIAL: Extra Wattage for A Million Watts of Sound

Breaking news! A Million Watts of Sound is turning it up another notch with some extra 'wattage'!

A Million Watts of Sound is now on MySpace and Facebook as complimentary sites to this one. Click on the links below to check them out. :-)


A Million Watts of Sound on Facebook

I love music. All kinds of music. A Million Watts of Sound comes from that love for music and the talented artists that create and share their incredible goods. As a fellow creative, when I am passionate about a particular band, solo artist, or song, its a natural feeling for me to want to tell everyone I know about it. It's the original concept of this site, and what I will strive for this place to maintain.

I want to be able to help promote these musicians any way that I can, and with this site really starting to take a life of it's own, spinoffs were inevitable.

The majority of my music related writings, photographs, etc. will still be here on this site. But in addition to feeds from here, both the Facebook and MySpace accounts will also feature some items exclusive to their respective sites.

The social networking sites will be a great way to share my love for music, as well as be able to interact more with all of you artists and music lovers alike.

You can still email me directly at jdrafanan.blogs@gmail.com with suggestions on artists or shows to check out. Also, feel free to post comments to the blog entries as well. But if you have Facebook, MySpace or both, I hope you enjoy the other sites as much as this one!

No comments: